Bill Myers Revealed
About Bill Myers
Previous occupations:film director, screenwriter, longshoreman, dishwasher at the Space Needle
Favorite job:Writing is a pretty good gig.
High school and/or college:Arlington, WA for high school, for college, The University of Washington, and The Italian State Institute for Cinema and Television in Rome
Name of your favorite composer or music artist?:Leonard Cohen, Claude Debusy, Lone Justice
Favorite movie:It's a Wonderful Life
Favorite television show:In the Middle
- Q. How would you describe your life in only 8 words?
- A. Full, peaceful, rewarding
- Q. What is your motto or maxim?
- A. Romans 8:28
- Q. How would you describe perfect happiness?
- A. Sitting in my little orchard at sunrise adoring God
- Q. What’s your greatest fear?
- A. Hurting or misleading someone
- Q. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you choose to be?
- A. I'm pretty happy here
- Q. With whom in history do you most identify?
- A. Sometimes Joshua, sometimes Balaam's jackass
- Q. What do you regret most?
- A. Being an insensitive jerk in my teens
- Q. If you could acquire any talent, what would it be?
- A. play the cello
- Q. What is your greatest achievement?
- A. That I've quit trying to run my life
- Q. What’s your greatest flaw?
- A. impatience
- Q. What’s your best quality?
- A. discipline
- Q. If you could be any person or thing, who or what would it be?
- A. I kinda like being me
- Q. What trait is most noticeable about you?
- A. commitment
- Q. Who is your favorite fictional hero?
- A. Aticus Finch
- Q. If you could meet any historical character, who would it be and what would you say to him or her?
- A. Jesus Christ.
"What am I not being that you want me to be."
- Q. What is your biggest pet peeve?
- A. selfishness
- Q. What is your favorite occupation, when you’re not writing?
- A. I love teaching (and being taught) the Bible by college and high school studnets
- Q. What’s your fantasy profession?
- A. I'd love to walk through hospitals and heal people by touching them.
- Q. What 3 personal qualities are most important to you?
- A. love, peace, joy
- Q. If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your days, what would it be?
- A. pizza
- Q. What are your 5 favorite songs?
- A. Title theme: To Kill a Mockingbird, The Warrior from The Gladiator Soundtrack, Beethoven's 9th symphony, Gymnopedie by Satie, Born to be Wild