Leah Fleming Revealed
About Leah Fleming
What is your birthdate?:11/8
Previous occupations:teacher, market trader, cafe owner, stress management trainer, relationship counsellor
Favorite job:What I'm doing now.
High school and/or college:Grammar School in Bolton and Universities of Leeds and Leicester
Name of your favorite composer or music artist?:JS Bach, Elgar, Bernstein and Sting
Favorite movie:Fried Green Tomatoes At The Whistle Stop Cafe
Favorite television show:Dad's Army
- Q. How would you describe your life in only 8 words?
- A. juggling family friends country living around writing day
- Q. What is your motto or maxim?
- A. He/she who never made a mistake never made anything
- Q. How would you describe perfect happiness?
- A. Sitting in the sunshine with close friends and family at a table groaning with home made food, a bottle of good wine or six, children racing round, laughter, teasing, looking up or down at a wonderful view until the stars come out.
- Q. What’s your greatest fear?
- A. Being buried alive.
- Q. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you choose to be?
- A. Just where I am now only warmer.
- Q. With whom in history do you most identify?
- A. The pioneer women who crossed the Great Plains of USA and wrote diaries of their journey.
- Q. Which living person do you most admire?
- A. David Attenborough
- Q. What are your most overused words or phrases?
- A. I'll do it later...
- Q. What do you regret most?
- A. Too private to answer honestly
- Q. If you could acquire any talent, what would it be?
- A. To do Sudoku and crosswords and mind games.
- Q. What is your greatest achievement?
- A. Bringing up four great kids with a loving partner and finding the place that smiles on us.
- Q. What’s your greatest flaw?
- A. Not a perfectionist by nature.
- Q. What’s your best quality?
- A. Determination to achieve a challenging goal.
- Q. If you could be any person or thing, who or what would it be?
- A. A psychic healer perhaps
- Q. What trait is most noticeable about you?
- A. Loyalty
- Q. Who is your favorite fictional hero?
- A. Lara in Dr Shivago.
- Q. Who is your favorite fictional villain?
- A. Bill Sykes
- Q. If you could meet any historical character, who would it be and what would you say to him or her?
- A. Bonnie Prince Charlie. I'd ask him why he stopped at Derby when he could've gone all the way to victory in the south...
- Q. What is your biggest pet peeve?
- A. Seeing parents smoking with young children
- Q. What is your favorite occupation, when you’re not writing?
- A. Having time to potter about , lunch out with friends etc
- Q. What’s your fantasy profession?
- A. To be an operaticsoprano singer reaching top B
- Q. What 3 personal qualities are most important to you?
- A. generosity, trust and a sense of fun
- Q. If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your days, what would it be?
- A. curries
- Q. What are your 5 favorite songs?
- A. The Skye Boat Song. There's a Place for us; from West Side Story.You sexy thing. Hot Chocolate. Glad That I Live Am I( hymn) Libera Me ( Verdi's Requiem)