Paul Ruditis Revealed
About Paul Ruditis
What is your birthdate?:11/13
Previous occupations:I worked a lot of retail, as a waiter/busboy, as a tour guide, and an editor.
Favorite job:Tour guide at a motion picture and TV studio.
High school and/or college:I went to Northeast High School in Philadelphia and West Chester University
Name of your favorite composer or music artist?:I don't really have any favorites
Favorite movie:Star Wars
Favorite television show:Current: Gossip Girl / Of All Time: The West Wing
- Q. How would you describe your life in only 8 words?
- A. Boring. Interesting. Weird. All depends on the day.
- Q. What is your motto or maxim?
- A. Anything is possible.
- Q. How would you describe perfect happiness?
- A. I'll let you know when I experience it.
- Q. What’s your greatest fear?
- A. Failure
- Q. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you choose to be?
- A. Seattle
- Q. With whom in history do you most identify?
- A. Probably anyone in the peasantry
- Q. Which living person do you most admire?
- A. My friends
- Q. What are your most overused words or phrases?
- A. If I tell you, you'll start looking for them when you read my books
- Q. What do you regret most?
- A. That last piece of pizza
- Q. If you could acquire any talent, what would it be?
- A. The ability to act. Well.
- Q. What is your greatest achievement?
- A. Getting through the day
- Q. What’s your greatest flaw?
- A. Noticing every one of my flaws
- Q. What’s your best quality?
- A. You'd have to ask someone who knows me
- Q. If you could be any person or thing, who or what would it be?
- A. The person reading this right now
- Q. What trait is most noticeable about you?
- A. People always talk about my smile
- Q. Who is your favorite fictional hero?
- A. Harry Potter
- Q. Who is your favorite fictional villain?
- A. Darth Vader
- Q. If you could meet any historical character, who would it be and what would you say to him or her?
- A. Shakespeare. I'd ask if he really wrote all those plays.
- Q. What is your biggest pet peeve?
- A. People who ask me personal questions
- Q. What is your favorite occupation, when you’re not writing?
- A. Sleeping. If only I could get someone to pay me for it
- Q. What’s your fantasy profession?
- A. Unicorn wrangler
- Q. What 3 personal qualities are most important to you?
- A. Loyalty, Honesty, Humor
- Q. If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your days, what would it be?
- A. Burger King Hershey's Sundae Pie
- Q. What are your 5 favorite songs?
- A. They change on a daily basis
On Books and Writing
- Q. Is there a book you love to reread?
- A. Any of the Harry Potter books
- Q. Do you have one sentence of advice for new writers?
- A. Keep writing.
- Q. What comment do you hear most often from your readers?
- A. Apparently, some people think that I am funny.