Peter Downey Revealed
About Peter Downey
What is your birthdate?:10/21
Previous occupations:Book editor, cookie inventor, sales/marketing at Nickelodeon
Favorite job:Writing - since it's not really a job.
High school and/or college:Duluth East High School (Duluth, MN), University of Minnesota Twin Cities (Minneapolis, MN), New York University (New York, NY)
Favorite movie:When Harry Met Sally
Favorite television show:Gossip Girl
- Q. How would you describe your life in only 8 words?
- A. Crazy-busy, very cold, and always seeking snacks.
- Q. How would you describe perfect happiness?
- A. My adorable kids, my clever husband, a hot pot of coffee, and a lot of lip gloss.
- Q. What’s your greatest fear?
- A. Flying.
- Q. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you choose to be?
- A. The very south of Sweden.
- Q. Which living person do you most admire?
- A. Judy Blume - the professional her. I don't know the personal Judy Blume.
- Q. What are your most overused words or phrases?
- A. Words too naughty to write here.
- Q. What do you regret most?
- A. Nothing - that would suck to regret.
- Q. If you could acquire any talent, what would it be?
- A. Singing. Or gymnastics!
- Q. What is your greatest achievement?
- A. Surviving middle school.
- Q. What’s your greatest flaw?
- A. My singing voice.
- Q. What’s your best quality?
- A. My cooking. Ah ha ha ha!
- Q. If you could be any person or thing, who or what would it be?
- A. Me. Or maybe a well-loved cat. (But I'm allergic, so that wouldn't work...)
- Q. What trait is most noticeable about you?
- A. My husband likes to tease me for having a small head. I think he's just jealous.
- Q. Who is your favorite fictional hero?
- A. Olivia the Pig.
- Q. Who is your favorite fictional villain?
- A. Draco Malfoy.
- Q. If you could meet any historical character, who would it be and what would you say to him or her?
- A. Henry VIII - why so many women, dude?
- Q. What is your biggest pet peeve?
- A. Bad breath.
- Q. What is your favorite occupation, when you’re not writing?
- A. I work for Nickelodeon - can it get better than that??
- Q. What’s your fantasy profession?
- A. Probably exactly what I'm doing now - Nick & writing.
- Q. What 3 personal qualities are most important to you?
- A. Honesty, humor, and self-confidence.
- Q. If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your days, what would it be?
- A. That would be bad. I won't answer such a foolish question.